- 4k 2160p video
- 720p 120fps slow motion
- 13 Megapixel – Sony Exmor IMX 214 Generation 2 sensor
- 6 lens element design to avoid distortion and color aberration
- 5.5″ 1080p display with 3100mAh bettery.
- 2.5GHz Quad-core Qualcom Snapdragon 801 cpu.
- MSRP of $299 for 16GB and $349 for 64GB version
- Android with CyanogenMod extremely customizable.
The phone is very capable and should create competition to the Nexus 5 from Google and Galaxy S5. 720p 120fps is not a new spec it was available since the Note 2, Galaxy S4, iPhone 5s, HTC One, Note 3 and Galaxy S5. The iPhone 5s and the HTC One have about the same resolution in hi speed mode which is not true 720p.